Effective: June 15, 2021
(ii) you use our mobile applications (“App”),
(iii) you communicate with us using the Sites or Apps;
(iv) you use any other online products and services offered by us (items (i) – (iv) collectively, the “Services”); or
(v) when you otherwise interact with us.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
a. Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect from you include:
- Personal Information: Information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, which may include, for example, your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Protected Health Information: Information about your personal health and medical records as provided by you or your Provider. Personal health information may include details about your prescription medications.
- Information About Others: The contact information of your prescribers, healthcare providers, caregivers, emergency contacts, and any dependents under your care.
If you are a Provider, during registration you may be asked to provide information regarding your professional qualifications as well as other information.
b. Information We Collect When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your activity on the Services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with the Services, such as tracking the medications you take, any reported symptoms associated with such medications, and any content you view.
- how you communicate with other users, and your healthcare providers while using the Services.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our Apps. With your consent, we may also access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, photo album and phonebook applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Sites. For more information about how you can control the collection of location information and/or our access to other applications on your device, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Log Information: We may collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
c. Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and use it as contemplated herein, including to provide the Services to and otherwise communicate with you. For example, we may receive Prescription Data and other Personal Information from Providers (e.g., pharmacy, clinic, doctor, etc.), provided that you have specifically authorized such Providers, in writing, to share your information with us. We may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites, or if you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third party site to create or log into your Truentity account.
- USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, and send you related information,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Truentity and others, and provide information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Truentity and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- Anonymize the Personal Information, aggregate the anonymized information, and provide or sell aggregated information to others.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of the Services or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide;
- With individuals involved in your care, such as guardians and other who you designate to receive access to your account;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Truentity or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Truentity and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also sell or share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
You may update, correct or delete your account of Personal Information. We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions about Truentity’s privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org